Tuesday, October 5, 2010

BC - Day 14 of 30

Today I (occasionally) tried to land on the ball of my feet instead of the middle area or heel of my foot. It felt kind strange. It sort of felt like I was exerting force against my momentum, even though I wasn't loosing speed.

Physcially it's better to take shorter strides and land on the all of your foot. It feels very un-natural, but is something I should continue working on.
  • Rotund, "Round in figure OR Having a full rich sound"
  • Crapehanger, "A morose, gloomy, or pessimistic person"
  • Morose, "Gloomy or sullenly ill-humored, as person or mood"
  • Workout complete, (Ab Ripper X + Long Run)
  • Ran 6k (3.7 miles) at a light-ish pace (heart rate under 160) in around 30 mins.
  • Practiced Guitar in morning
  • Read 2 chapters of Fight Club
  • Bed before 7am
  • Blog post w/ pic

Percent w/ time adjustment 80.00% Complete
Avergae 26.67% Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment