Thursday, October 7, 2010

BC - Day 16 of 30

I tried to do first person perspective, but it didn't turn out to good. The lighting was really bad.. and you couldn't really tell if I was doing a pullup correctly or not. Whenever I was down in a pushup or up on a pullup... nothing but black could be seen. I accomplished the 30 pullups within 30 minute objective (easily), but I'll do it again with some better footage. I might try this first person perspective thing again some other time.
  • 3 Math lessons and time spent revising the progress on the http://www.blogger.com/www.khanacademy.org website
  • Workout complete
  • A few improvements on the main prog and got the printer setup for my co-worker. My manager gave her approval and offered to even order another printer to support my program.
  • Lifted 1,870 weights
  • Do 30 pullups within 30 min task complete
  • Completely missed the bed time goal today, was working on my dating profile. Which is all sorts of awkwards. Also trying to edit this first person perspective workout video.. which I'll probably just trash.

Percent w/ time adjustment 78.11% Complete
Avergae 31.45% Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment