Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 2

Thought I would get out earlier, didn't get home until about 5am. Was tired,but determined.

Plyometrics-Not to much of a problem, alot of cardio type stuff. My only concern were my knees were making a creaking noise.. so I didn't push it to much. I was covered in sweat by the end of it though. Space in my room was a slight problem for some of the routines.

Nutrition-Before I would eat breakfast, lunch, and then eat a tons of carbs before bed. Witch sort of worked when I was riding my bike in the next day. I've made the change to eat a snack before I leave work.. to offset my hunger. And eat mainly protein as a dinner (and maybe fruit, since it digests really quick) and give at least an hour space before I sleep.

Went to bed late...

No comments:

Post a Comment