Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 5

Legs and Back-So.. the first day was intense and the second day I was covered in sweat. Day 3 and 4 just didn't seem to reach the intensity of Day 1. So I did what the video said "Bring It" and I brought it. My knees were creaking again.. which probably isn't a good thing. Most likely something to do with my 10 years of bicycling to work (for the most part) or my lack of fats and/or calcium. I had to cover my ears towards the end to block out the noise. It's not like their hurting really.. just making a noise.. maybe some WD-40 would fix it.

Ab Ripper X-It caught me by suprise again. Still.. I put the same effort as Legs and Back into this. I kept through it and improved my technique alot. I have the most trouble with Fifer Scissors (One leg vertical other parellel with body, switching every couple seconds).. I just can't seem to get my legs straight and up.

Nutrition-My stepmom gave me some corn tortillas so for my Dinner I've been having an Egg over one of those along side my Protein Drink (just mixed w/ water (hopefully it absorbs okay this way)) .

It's only been a few days.. but I think I'm starting to see some more defined defination. Of course it's probably easy to see muscle if you don't have any meat on your body to start out with.

In my free time I've been searching out other people doing P90X. I've enjoyed the videos on this guy's site http://www.90dayreview.com/ , he acts like all 110% into it and quotes the guy in the workout video constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment