Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 3

Arms and Shoulders-Felt a little limited by the weight options I had(2 bars with 15lbs on each). Ended up with 10lbs on each bar and 2 loose 5lb weight for the more awkward ones. I also should probably move my worksheet from Notepad into Excel.

Ab Ripper X-Was struggling again with my legs. I think I improved from last Monday though.

Nutrition-I figure I need about 100g of protein as minimum for strength building. Will add some of the protein mix to my cereal. I've planned out a better option for my work lunches that I'll implement as soon as another oppertunity to hit the store is available. With out the change in lunch I get to much sodium, not enough protein, less variety of amino acid, and not to much good fats. I'm using http://www.nutritiondata.com/ to help me out.. its is a great site for this sort of thing.

Going to bed kind of late, due to the blog. My tv has gotten very little use since I stopped watching the tapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment