Monday, September 27, 2010

BC - Day 6 of 30

My brother and I headed out to my Sister/Brother-in-law's house. The task I undertoke was "Give 30 piggyback rides (consecutively)". See below video.

I got my inspiration up. I also posted on facebook, so the fact that other people might be tracking my progress.. should give me a little more inspiration to get stuff done. Various Things...

  • 3 Math Videos, Alegbra.. reviewing basic stuff
  • Blog entry w/ video
  • Toke out the trash (had to make 2 trips)
  • I spent 5 minutes working on my motorcycle.. I'll make up the time later in this week or next weekend.
  • Ran 1.5 miles (Fartlek style), heart rate got up to 170
  • In bed before 7:00am, barely
  • Word of Day Babylon which means "any rich and magnificent city believed to be a place of excessive luxury and wickedness. "
  • Word of Day (because the bullet point wasn't in the day before.. so I missed it) shanghai means "To recruit someone forcibly or by fraud into doing something. "

Percent w/ time adjustment 90.57% Complete (Yeah, above 90 again)
Avergae 10.57% Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment