Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 2

Plyometrics- The workout was all right. I thought that maybe the knee issues had went away, but the creaking noise crept in towards the 2nd half of the workout. I was very timid with the jumping, I didn't want to cause any issues. Next week I think I'll try the Cardio X workout instead and see if that's better for my joints. Maybe with enough lunge exercises I can get my joints ready to go back to the Plyometric exercise sometime in the future. My "Rock Star Hops" were quite pathetic.

Nutrition- Last night I picked up what I need on the way home from work. I also found Almond Milk. A little expensive, but it has no soy, no lactate, and no animal ingredients. It was thicker and had more of a taste, then I would of thought it would. I also got Almonds.. which may not be as tasty, but I think they are better for me. My current biggest downfall would have to be the instant oatmeal I'm eating for breakfast. It's great cause it's quick and cheap, though I doubt my body gets much from it and I can taste the excessive amount of sugar in it. I'll have to go back to that NutritionData website sometime and see how things add up.

I didn't relize that I start this up again exactly a year ago (well.. 1 day off).

1 comment:

  1. I eat eight almonds a day. I don't eat more than that because they seem to be very fattening when I eat them.

    ReplyDelete