Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 3

Arms and Shoulders- Still sore from Day 1 going into it. The workout mostly uses weights which is kind of nice, because you can allways do the exercises in the right form.. just with less weight. My equipment for this is four bars (so I can have another pair ready to go), 2.5 lbs(x10), 5lbs(x3), and 10lb(x2) weights. This gives me a balanced pair 5lb bars, a balanced pair of 15lb bars, and pair of loose 10lb weights. I imagine my next change will 15 to 20 on some of the exercises.

Ab Ripper X- At point it kind of freaks me out, cause the Instructor yells out "(my name) I'm coming to you".. o.o;; It gets me going a bit more though.

I have a nice little setup to workout in my room, I think I might even have more space now then I did a year ago. I might be able to get my brother into the program.. letting him use my room, pc(videos / worksheet), and exercise equipment. I'll test those waters towards the end of the week.

GameDev- I'm offically entering a (6 week long??) game dev challenge based on the theme Wilderness Survival. I mainly plan to post these updates on their forum, though I may post some stuff here. Today being 7 days before the actual start of the competetion.

No comments:

Post a Comment