Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 7

Nutrition- I've finished off the last of my granola stash, I don't plan on buying more for an extended period. It's only the weekends, where I might feel slightly hungery and unoccupied that drives me towards granola or eating through my yogurt supply. On the days I work I seem to have more then enough food, even though I'm probably still a tad under my calorie intake.

It looks like my brother is taking me up on my offer. He'll try the program (Lean or Classic) and he'll be on the same rotation as me (where we both have Sunday night as our rest night/Stretch X), except he might switch his days around (within the week). My impression is he won't watch the food much, but might adjust when he notices the diffrences. He wanted to take a look the Stretch X video and in the process we both completed that tonight.

Stretch X- Not really intense like the others, but helpfull.

This coming work week, should be one of the more difficult ones. I'll have to cover someone's job duties that I don't feel fully comfortable with and also try to attend my own job functions. I'll have someone asisting with my job duties, but he is still in the process of training. Also the first of the month is busy for my department.

No comments:

Post a Comment