Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 9 (Unintended Rest Day)

So, I didn't end up getting home until 5:40am. It still would have given me enough time to workout, eat something, and get 8 hours of sleep... but I didn't plan things out well and end up.. not working out...... I'm disappointed that I just let that happen. What I'll do is, do either Cardio X or Plyometerics next Sunday Night. That should sort of put me back on track. If I ever miss more then 2 days within the same week then I'll likely restart at Day 1. This one minor blackmark, that will hopefully not happen again.

The good thing is, things are going okay at work today. I wasn't able to finish everything I wanted to, but I have most things cleared and should be out around maybe 3am..?

The Programming Competetion starts July 1st (as soon as I get home), though I don't plan on getting much done this week. I would like to think that I'll do a little work once I get home (but after my workout).

No comments:

Post a Comment