Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 11

Yoga X-I think I got the form down a little better. Theres like 3 sections in this hour and half long workout. The 1st section is constantly changing poses that stretch and constrain, my biggest weakness here is toward the end where you put all of your weight on one foot and contort the other parts of your body.. it's just feels like alot of weight. The 2nd section is Balance Poses, no major weakness that I can remember. The Final section is Streching and relaxing various parts of your body, like Ab Ripper X.. my biggest weakness is getting my legs straight out and up.

Nutrition-I managed to get my Calorie count up to 2000, I should probably be at 2500.. but I'm not too concerned for the time being. If I do intake more food.. it really needs to be Protien... My current Ratio is 47% Carbs, 31% Fats, and 22% Protien. It was kind of struggle to eat all of the food in my schedule for the day. My oatmeal take a half hour to cook, so ended up taking it with me to work. By lunch time I managed to eat the last of my oatmeal, ate my lunch, and then had 2 ounces of Cashews to finish off before I left for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment