Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 17

Arms and Shoulders- I did well. Either I improved my form, did more reps, or increased my weight (and probably ruined my form some). An hour workout with 15 exercises.. all repeated twice.. 13 of the 15 using weights.

Ab Ripper X- My bicep was feeling all pumped, wasn't really feeling like doing Ab Ripper X... but whatever.. I'm to lazy to hit the stop button I guess. All around I did all right. On the last side of Oblique V-Ups I stuck in and finished well.. I usually stop two or three times to cry out in pain, haha.

Nutrition- I changed my some of my custom entries on NutritionData.com to some of the ones they had.. since the labels don't show everything. I'm stil short 400 calories and could use some Folate (I have about 66% Daily Value Recommendation). But, all in all I'm doing okay. I'm feeling really good about the changes I've made. It also feels good to buy and eat the food that I've chosen, knowing what it is going to provide for my body. You don't get that feeling standing the checkout line as the cashier rings up a bag of cookies or what have you. Personally.. and not offend anyone else, I would feel less embaressed buying a year supply of toilet paper then a bag of cookies. Maybe my viewpoint is flawed though, I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment