Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 16

Plyometrics-I tried to take it easy on the knees. I heard no squeeking noise today. My heart rate was at lot lower.. even though I sweating hard and tired. Stayed in the 130's and maxed around 148.

Nutrition-Before I went to lunch.. I wasn't so sure about the change. Then I started eating it and it tasted really good and I felt good eating it. And just look how nice it looks. The only bad thing is it less Calroies.. I'm getting like 66% of the Calories I should be getting. Even though this is more filling.. it's half the Calories. For next week I'll aim to find something to increase my Calorie intake, perferablly cheap.. w/ protein and little to no fat (I have 33% Fats and some really good fats).

1 comment:

  1. I test for a heart rate of 108 at the end of lifting a weight 50 times. If it is over 108 (a count of 27 heart beats in 15 seconds) then I wait 15 seconds and test again. If it is 108 or less then I rest 15 seconds before continuing.

    ReplyDelete