Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 19

Legs and Back - I'm a little dissapointed that I didn't get the the numbers I was hoping to get for my Chin-up and Pull-up stuff. Even though it was my last chance to record some strong numbers for Phase 1.. I'm still happy with the overall effort I put out.

Ab Ripper X - I'm getting better at this. For Oblique V-Ups and Fifer Scissors, I just have to pant like I'm about to give birth (or else I hold end up holding my breath). I also noticed if I place my arms under back.. parellel to and supporting my spine.. I could work Hip Rock n Raise and Heels to the Heavens.. in a way more closer to how their doing it and without the lower back pain. With those minor adjustments I was able to hang in for all of the moves with basically no breaks. Now I can focus on getting my legs straighter and my overall form better.

Nutrition - Nothing new.

I had a dream that bothered me, but I won't go into it. (Tqn{nfOjwjr~UttqIfixMtzxjWttkGfg~)

No comments:

Post a Comment