Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 13

Kenpo X-I love this workout. I really enjoy getting the form in the combinations down and then building up my speed.. and just impressing myself with how fast I can go. Heart Rate stuck around 140 (slightly lower then my Plyo workout). I might try going bare foot next time, because wearing my running shoes I have to much traction.. makes pivoting kind of tough.

Nutrition-Here is my current Daily Food Intake and Financial Cost (it will change next week) (Red Items I'm looking to change):
  • Bananas (1 medium) - $0.20
  • Cashews, w/ salt and oil (2 oz) - $0.50
  • Chow Mein (1 Instant package) - $1.00
  • Egg (1 Medium) - $0.08
  • Milk, Nonfat (16 fl oz) - $0.26
  • Oats, Whole Grain Steel cut (80 g) - $0.35
  • Raisins, seedless (40 g) ~ $0.14
  • Yogurt, nonfat fruit flavor (6 oz) - $0.50
  • Multi-Vitamin (1 Pill of 2) ~ $0.16
  • Calcium Supplement (1 Pill of 2) ~ $0.124
  • Whey Protein (2 Scoops) - $1.00
  • Water (64 fl oz) - Free

Daily Total Cost: $4.31

Prior to me monitoring my Nutrition.. I was spending like $60 to $100 a month.. now it looks like I'll be spending around $150. Not to bad, considering the health benifits. I'm also sure I can buy some of those items in bulk for less.

1 comment:

  1. $150 a month is cheap! I'm averaging $405 per month, but then I do most of my shopping at Whole Foods! :-)

    ReplyDelete