Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 15


Chest and Back - I finally got a proper pullup bar. I increased my weight for the lawnmower and heavy pants.., but I needed to switch my weight back to do the back flys in decent form. I think I'll need to buy more weight, so I can just adjust before hand with 2 sets of diffrent weight to work on throught the workout (no mini breaks to switch out weights). Even though its chest and Back.. my Biceps were feeling like they were going to burst. I have to relize I won't be doing any strength training next week (Recovery Week).. so I need to really push myself.

Ab Ripper X - After working muscles I'm so tired to do this. The third day is where I seem to make progress. I definatly tried.. and might of improved my Fifer Scissors, but it's still sort of pathetic. I'm hoping doing Stretch X will improve my flexability here.

Nutrition - My new lunch cost about as much as my old lunch $1. 3 oz Salmon (canned), 1 Cup Brown Rice, and 1 Cup Raw Spinach. I have them all in a container for each day of the week, I'm hoping they'll hold like that okay. I'm looking forward to see how they effect my Nutrition scoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment