Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 10

Arms and Shoulders-A good solid effort. Of course, better then last week. With sStrength building workouts it's kind of hard to say if you really gave it your all.

Ab Ripper X-Didn't feel as good as it on Day 5, but I was also worn out a bit from the Arms and Shoulder's workout. I thought about taking a break between the two, but didn't want to waste the time.

Nutrition-Added a banana to my post-workout meal/dinner. Some fast burning carbs, natural protein, and best of all the potassium. Ideally I need to increase my calorie intake (I'm only geting like 1800 Calories a day, I should be getting somewhere closer to 2400 Calories) and improve my Carb:Fat:Protien ratio. I'm aiming for no more then 50% Carbs and no less then 33% Protien. Ideally something like 40C:20F:40P might be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment