Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 44

Plyometerics- Completed. Heart Rate 135-150.

UP Movie Series- It's a documentary that takes gathers a group diverse 7 year olds born in the UK in the 1960's. Every 7 years a new documentary is created showing what changes have taken place in the groups lives. Though a bit repetative, watching them back to back... It's neat to see what happens to the individual people throughout their lifetime. It make you reflect on your own life. You can see how they their current person relates to who they were, as a seven year old child. The catch line they drive in begininng of the series is "Give me a child until the age of seven and I will give you the man". If someone were to watch it, I would recommend spacing the videos apart.

1 comment:

  1. Neat - I added it to my documentary queue.

    ReplyDelete