Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 57

Chest and Back- It's back people. ".. and when Round 2 comes around you got to bring it". A 42 day gap inbetween the last time I was assigned to do this routine. Everything improved since the the last time I did this routine.

I was doing 5lbs on the "Back Flys".. which is wayyy to light this time around. I did 15lbs this time, but I'll definately need to increase it some more.

For "Heavy Pants" and "Lawnmowers".. your sort of in a lunge, I was lifting 30 and 35 this time (up from 20 and 20). I didn't relize the force I was putting on my legs, until I started Ab Ripper X.. 20 minutes later. I might hold off on increasing more, until my legs feel like they can take it more.

I felt good doing the pushups, and just slightly improved my reps with the pull ups... but then again I have to keep in mind I wasn't going as low then as I am now (which of course makes it harder).


Ab Ripper X- For "Fifer Scissors" everyone has their heads on the ground. I've been laying with my upper back off the ground.. where I feel like my abs are working hard, my legs are solid, and it's easier to breath. Today, I started laying back. I maybe had shoulders 2 inches off the ground.. it's sort of like getting the best of both worlds. It's harder to breath.. but I think that maybe it wokring just bit harder though.

No comments:

Post a Comment