Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 53, This Blog

P90X- Yesterday (this morning) I again misused my time. I decided I needed to get to sleep, and toke my Rest Day. Which means I'll be doing todays workout Stretch X, Sunday (Monday Morning).

This Blog- The orginal pupose of this blog was to maintain a daily update on my progress with P90X, doing this it helps keeps my accountable for working out daily (aside from the scheduled "Rest Day"). Additionally it tracks my progress, provides feedback to what I'm doing (via comments), and gives me extra purpose to explore ways I can improve in either the workouts or with my nutrition.

When I finish P90X, I don't want to stop with the entries or my own development. So, this blog will be a bit more of a general blog, but will keep the theme of "My Development".. in respects to whatever I want to get from myself.. physically, mentally, creatively, etc. . I have something setup for my next challenge after I complete P90X. I would also like to start another round of P90X at the beginning of next year; unless, something else comes up.

2 comments:

  1. Neat about making the blog more general.

    When you finish P90X, do you then go on a kind of P90X-designed maintenance program to keep you at the same level of fitness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so. Thats what I keep telling myself and Jake. I haven't really looked into it to much though.

    So.. I guess P90X+ is their maintence plan, which contains some shorter workouts. I'll probably (at least), try it out. Of course if I'm training to run a 5k, then I could probably skip the carido stuff. Or, if I go rock climbing that could potentially take care of a bit of the core and upperbody strength.

    ReplyDelete