Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 51

Core Synergistics- I'm glad to be doing this again. Apperantly I didn't record anything in my log for this routine a month ago, aside from my blog entries. I do remember not being able to do the chatarunga run, which I was able to briefly do this time around. I walked away feeling good, no really soreness compared to last time's blog entry. Maybe, for next time I could push myself to achive a bit more.

Nutrition- I have made an entry in a while. Everything is similar to what it was. I now have been eating Walnuts more so then Almonds. They both rank as the top two healthiest nuts in many random websites. Walnuts are a little cheaper though, even though they don't taste as good. On the other hand, when I'm eating Almonds the little bits sometimes get caught in my throat and make me cough.. this only seems happens at work for some reason (maybe my throat isn't as lubricated?).

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the same thing. I eat a half cup of walnuts a day and only eight almonds.

    I don't have the problem with pieces of almond getting stuck in my throat, though.

    ReplyDelete