Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 43

2 Days ago was last weeks Rest Day and yesterday was this week's Rest Day (I wasn't mentally there Monday night (Tuesday morning)).

Chest, Shoulder, and Tricep- I was a bit tired going into it today.My biggest imporvments were adding 8 reps to the Floor Flys and increasing my In/Out Shoulder Fly weight while mainting a good form. My Pushups didn't seem as good today, though I did do 10 of the Clap Pushups.

Ab Ripper X- I had Great "V-Up Roll-ups" tonight, strong consistant movements. I had to take a mini-break to finish the last two in good quality.

I should really focus on getting a good amount on sleep, so I could bring that much more energy for my next workout. Since I've started working out, I haven't been tired coming home from work at all.. so that's great. No worries about me mindlessly riding my motorcycle off the road or such.

No comments:

Post a Comment