Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 14

Cardio X- In a way it's like a sampler of the other Cardio workouts.. Plyometerics, Kenpo X, and Yoga X. With the addition of a few somewhat comical routines. I struggled with the Superman position, I would definatly like to get that down at some point. My heart rate got in the 140's and I generally stayed in the 130's.

After that since I allready had my shoes on, my heart monitor on, allready got a shirt all sweaty, and still had some energy.. decided to go for a little run.

Running- I only ran/jogged 1k, but got my heart rate up to 168.. which puts me in the "Optimal conditioning" or "Anaerobic Zone". Ideally, I should be in the "Aerobic Zone", occasionally crossing into the "Anaerobic Zone" to increase the funcitionality of my cardiovascular system.

No comments:

Post a Comment