Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 23

Core Synergistics- Something new. Overall I think I like it. It has a good balance of moves I could improve on and things that I do fairly well at. Most of the stuff moves on pretty quickly too. There were a few moves were I felt some back pain, but I guess thats common when starting out.. and (as ar as I read) the more I engage the core muscles the back pain will dissipate. I imagine, it's like how I had lower back pain on the first week of Ab Ripper X.., but then on the third week I had no back pain.. but had that burning sensation in my abs.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I used to have problems with my back around 20 years ago. It went away when I started exercising. I understand the stomach muscles are what keeps the pain from happening. The doctors gave me stomach muscle exercises back then.

    ReplyDelete