Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 30

Plyometerics- Kind of exhausting for me tonight. I was more in the air then previous attempts. I had my trainers on to give more support on the landings, so I was able to feel like I could get up more. The exception being the moves in the run stance, I did the low impact version on those. Landing laterally, seems a bit 'iffy to me. My heart for the most part was in the 140's and maxed at 150.

I feel like if I could start running again I could increase my lungs size. I sort of want to replace Plyometerics and Kenpo X with a Stretch X / Running Day(s), but.. I probably won't.. I would feel like it would be cheating to do that.

30 Days, I'm one third of the way closer to the end. If I was following the program exactly I would be taking my 30 days picture (which I'm not going to do BTW). I'm impressed by the small little changes I notice every week, I don't a picture to motivate me.

1 comment: