Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 17

Arms and Shoulders- I increased my weight on some of the routines. My strategy will be, if I get 12 with good form then increase the weights for the next set. The trick for the "Tri-Side Rises" for me... I think is pushing more with the palm (then the hand) and keeping the top leg up in the air to help balance. It's kind of crazy how huge your muscles feel imeediantly after the workout is over.

Ab Ripper X- I noticed an improvement on my form on the "V-Up Combo", during the up part. For "Fifer Scissors" my feet never touch the ground now. I felt my "Hip Rock & Raise" was very good. I probably struggle most with "Pulse-Ups". I getting to the exercise.. seeing what I could do better, and then really improving on it over time. Ab Ripper X is kind of nice because it is so short and is done so frequently within P90X.

No comments:

Post a Comment