Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 29

Chest, Shoulder, and Tricep- Another new one. Alot of various forms of Push-Ups in this one. It feels strange in the arms near the end (for me), because its like a chunck of your arms in middle didn't get worked out as much as everything else.

Ab Ripper X- The return of Ab Ripper X. I did good, I think. Straight lets are a problem in "Heels to Heavens" and "Fifer Scissors", but they were allways off the ground and in motion.

Its a little disappointing having Ab Ripper X after the Strength Resitance workouts, because whatever muscles groups I was working do not feel nearly as tight as immediantly after I finish. It makes me wonder if my muscles (that are worked before Ab Ripper X) are getting the nutrients they need after I do Ab Ripper X. I like doing Ab Ripper X though. Just makes me think it might be better after a Cardio workout for me, since my Cardio doesn't really need as much improvment IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment